3rd Climate Forum. Panel session “The Economy of Green Technologies in Cities and Buildings.”
The forum will include a panel session “Economy of green technologies in cities and buildings”.
Session organizer: HPBS – environmental engineering of cities and buildings. LEED, BREEAM and WELL certification, digital simulation of design solutions.
Partner of the session: GBCI Europe (Germany) – The premier organization independently recognizing excellence in green business industry performance and practice globally.
4th of September 2019
Main Building, Small Concert Hall of Zaryadie
from 3:15 PM to 4:45 PM.
The session will be attended by world leaders of sustainable development in the field of management, construction and “green” investment. The program will feature implemented projects and international experience of speakers from Russia, Italy, France and the United States.
Mr. Anders Liljenstolpe – CEO, JLL, Russia and CIS
- Ilaria Caprioglio – the Mayor of Savona, Italy. Case about LEED for Cities certification.
- Stefano Corbella – Sustainability Officer at COIMA, Italy. Case about Porta Nuova is one of the main business districts of Milan with GDP of €400 billion
- Carlo Battisti – Vice President, International Living Future Institute, Italy. Cases of best in class buildings.
- Kevin Bell – the University of California in Santa Cruz, US
- Antoine Peyrude – CEO, Saint-Gobain Russia, Ukraine and CIS
- Pavel Barbashev – Chief Commercial Director, O1 Properties, Russia. About the benefits of investing in green buildings
- Vincent Breucq – Branch Director of L’Oréal in Kaluga Region, Russia.
- Ilya Zavaleev – Principal, HPBS, Russia. Case of high-performance building in Skolkovo innovation Centre.
- Andrey Asadov – Asadov Architectural Bureau, Russia. Case of Medical Centre in Skolkovo innovation Centre.
- Mr. Igor Moskalenko – Director, KORSA, Russia.
- Case studies of implemented projects with clean technologies and international certification.
- Achievements in sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Economical effect of clean technology. Measurable achievements.
- LEED certification of Savona, Italy. The first LEED Gold certified city in the World implemented a digital platform for monitoring urban indicators such as: energy, waste, water, transport, education, health, safety and social justice.
- Case study: the district of Porta Nuova in Milan. Porta Nuova is a business district of Milan with a GDP of 400 billion euros per year and the richest region in Europe.
- SKOLKOVO Innovation Center. Several buildings are LEED and BREEAM certificated on the territory of SKOLKOVO. Advanced technologies in the field of energy efficiency, comfort and transport are introduced at University Campus of Skoltech, Medical Center, school, housing and multifunctional facilities.
- L’Oréal Plant in Kaluga region. The first plant in the world which received the highest level of LEED certification – Platinum.
- Commercial office buildings in Russia which are certified according to international standards LEED and BREEAM.
- Implementation cases of buildings with zero energy consumption and zero greenhouse gas emissions in Europe and in the USA.
Entrance is free.
Additional information and full program of the event: //climate-forum.ru
In the framework of the forum there is a contest – the Leaders of sustainable development in the field of ecology: //climate-forum.ru/ru/pages/contest/
Press office: //climate-forum.ru/ru/pages/press-office/
Responsible person to contact journalists:
Anna Bykova, HPBS
Photo HPBS’s award ceremony for the implementation of the eco-cities of the future, Climate Forum 2018.