“Gazpromneft-Snabzhenie” is an operator of complex services in the field of industrial procurement and logistics. The company is engaged in the supply of large projects, the transportation of goods by all modes of transport, provides services in the field of warehouse logistics, inventory management, etc.
HPBS calculated greenhouse gas emissions for the warehouse base of the enterprise in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region.
The role of HPBS:
- Inventory of direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions, site visit;
- Development of Methodological Guidelines for the quantitative calculation of emissions of Coverage 1, 2, 3;
- Calculation of greenhouse gases by Coverage 1, 2, 3;
- Calculation of the carbon footprint of the activities carried out for the transportation of MTR (material and technical resources);
- Training of personnel in the calculation of greenhouse gas emissions;
- Preparation of reports on the calculations of greenhouse gas emissions for the organization;
- Development of strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions;
- Calculation of the profitability of implementing solutions for the implementation of a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Implementation period: 2021