HSE Graduate School of Business “HIGHER SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS”
“Sustainable Projects Management in the New Economy”
The program was created by the Center for the Development of Competencies in Project Management, the Higher School of Business of the HSE and HPBS.
The duration of the program is 32 hours. hour’s.
The purpose of the program: improvement and acquisition of new competencies necessary for professional activity, and professional development in the field of project management with the improvement of professional competencies within the existing qualifications.
As part of the program, students received the following skills:
- understanding project management methodology;
- green project management;
- understanding the content and organization of green projects;
- understanding the features of green project management standards;
- knowledge of the methods of calculating green financing;
- understanding the content and organization of flexible forms of project work;
- understanding the content of green reporting in companies.
The learning process was divided into 6 blocks:
- The concept of sustainable development, green economy
- ESG principles. Project management practices in accordance with ESG principles
- Green financing mechanisms
- Green projects in the development of territories, infrastructure and real estate
- The ecological component of the triad of Sustainable development
- The social component of the Triad of Sustainable Development
A Course of Lectures on the Green Economy
Project life cycle assessment