The course “Highly efficient buildings according to the LEED standard.
Improving the ESG rating in development”
Preparation for LEED GA / LEED AP BD+C accreditation.
During the training, they study approaches to the design and construction of buildings according to the LEED system in the context of ESG, analyze a case for preparing for exams according to the LEED v4 standard.
The training is attended by specialists interested in such areas of knowledge as sustainable development, energy efficiency and green construction, design of modern buildings and territories. The course program is based on the most up-to-date information from the world’s leading institutes in the field of design and construction, giving an understanding of trends in advanced international standards and practices of design and construction.
Duration is 9 hours.
The course consists of the following blocks:
- Green Building Overview and LEED standard
- Financial and economic aspects, added value, financing and capitalization of assets
- Criteria of the LEED BD+C version v4 standard by fields of knowledge:
- Location and transport
- Landscaping of the site
- Water consumption
- Energy efficiency and atmosphere
- Construction materials
- The quality of the internal environment
- Design innovations and regional priorities
During the course, participants answer practical questions, and at the end they pass a test corresponding to the task in the LEED accreditation exam.
The training is attended by:
- Civil engineers
- Manufacturers of materials, equipment
- Investors in the real estate market
- Administrative Directors
- Property owners
To date, more than 1,200 people have successfully completed the course.
- Ilya Zavaleev – LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, CEO and Partner of HPBS.
- Marina Kupriyanova – LEED AP BD+C, BREEAM Assessor, Deputy General Director and Partner of HPBS.
- Andrey Kuznetsov – accredited specialist of LEED AP BD+C. Experience in LEED and BREEAM since 2011. Project Manager for HPBS certification.
- Anastasia Andyuseva – engineer, specialist in LEED certification of skyscrapers and alternative energy.
Take the course for free