Green Certification Project Manager, HPBS
Head of Technical Department, LEED AP BD+C Specialist
St. Petersburg State University, ecology, “biodiversity and nature conservation”
- HPBS expert for international building certification.
- Management of the process of design and certification according to the LEED, BREEAM standard.
- Consultations on systems of ecological certification of buildings LEED, BREEAM: their requirements, procedure, methods of implementation.
- Analysis and development of recommendations on the compliance of objects with the requirements of the systems of environmental certification of buildings LEED, BREEAM.
- Management and coordination of design in accordance with the requirements of LEED, BREEAM, support for certification of objects: development of guidelines for the implementation of LEED, BREEAM requirements and adaptation of LEED, BREEAM requirements. Analysis of project documentation for compliance with LEED, BREEAM requirements, analysis of alternative design solutions with t.z. energy efficiency, resource efficiency, taking into account design solutions for various sections.
- Providing documentation for energy modeling in accordance with ASHRAE 90.1. Coordination of work of designers of different sections of project documentation, subcontractors, interaction with the Customer on design issues. Preparation of documentation in LEED format interaction with the certification body (GBCI).
- Expert on industrial ecology (construction).
- Maintenance and coordination of certification under the BREEAM system according to the BREEAM International Bespoke standard: analysis of documentation and recommendations on compliance with the criteria of the standard, development of documentation demonstrating compliance with the requirements of the criteria, making requests to BRE, communication with BRE specialists.
- Management and organization of the design process, control of work coordination, financial and legal negotiations with the Customer, supervision of work.
- Design of industrial structures for coatings and foundations in the oil and gas industry.
- Design of an underground industrial building, shopping center, Olympic facility Sochi 2014
- Organic Inspector
- Inspection control of agricultural and industrial enterprises operating in accordance with the Organic Production Standards of the USA (NOP), Europe (Organic EU).
- Expert of the System of voluntary environmental labeling of goods, works and services (type I eco-labeling in accordance with ISO 14024).
- Development of product environmental safety standards in accordance with ISO 14021, 14024, 14040, 14041 (and others regulating the life cycle assessment methodology), ISO 9001, 14001
- Carrying out a procedure for public assessment of environmental safety standards with experts in the field of environmental safety, analytical chemistry, biology, specialized engineering specialties.
- Audit of companies undergoing voluntary environmental certification according to environmental safety standards.
- Advising certified enterprises on bringing the companies’ activities in line with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of environmental protection and nature management.
Certification support objects:
- LEED LafargeHolcim, plant, Moscow region,
- LEED IC “Skolkovo” – public and residential buildings,
- LEED MR Group, BC iCity Towers, Moscow City.
- BREEAM shopping center and residential complex.
- BREEAM Sochi 2014 Olympic Venue – Auxiliary Mountain Media Center
- BREEAM BC Megamade, St. Petersburg
- BREEAM Residential Complex “Forces of Nature”,
- Skolkovo Information Center – Hypercube (together with Rob Watson, founder of the LEED system, see letter of recommendation).
Author of scientific publications.
Languages spoken: English