HPBS Project Manager
- 2021 – present. British Columbia Institute of Technology. Construction physics.
- NGASU (Sibstrin). The use of resource-saving materials and efficient technologies in the organization of construction or reconstruction of buildings and structures. Professional development
- NGASU (Sibstrin). Industrial and civil construction.
Accreditations and expert directions:
- Accredited LEED BD+C Specialist (LEED AP BD+C)
- Design of enclosing structures of buildings and structures.
- Project management of modernization of buildings and structures.
- Engineering in the field of energy efficiency, resource conservation and sustainable construction.
- 2018–2019. Quality engineer. LLC “Lingonberry. Construction Novosibirsk”
- Project Manager of HPBS Company since 2019
- LEED JSC “Medicine” Oncology Clinic, Khimki
- LEED Sberbank, Residential complex, IC Skolkovo, Moscow
- L’Oreal Company Concept of carbon neutrality for the plant in Vorsino, Russia
- CJSC THUNDER “Magnet” Modeling of a solar power plant.