Head of the Department of Engineering Concepts of Cities and Buildings,
Mathematical Modeling of Buildings, HPBS.
Institute of Energy Efficiency and Hydrogen Technologies
NRU “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”
Area of professional interests:
- prediction of a comfortable environment and verification of projected solutions, by mathematical modeling of buildings, creation of a digital model;
- optimization of greenhouse gas emissions by managing resource consumption, optimization and management of building loads;
- engineering concepts of energy-efficient sustainable buildings;
- engineering concepts of the cities of the future;
- engineering in the field of energy efficiency, resource conservation;
- energy audit and thermal imaging examination.
Works according to ASHRAE international energy efficiency standards, where energy efficiency is confirmed by mathematical modeling methods.
- Energy modeling in the framework of LEED certification, MR Group, iCity Towers Business Center, Moscow City
- Energy modeling and energy saving concept, LafargeHolcim, plant
- Calculation of greenhouse gas emissions for the Department of Nature Management and
- Environmental Protection of the city of Moscow, Within the framework of research on the study of green buildings in Moscow
- Development of a concept for optimizing greenhouse gas emissions, the introduction of renewable energy sources, for a large Russian company
- The concept of a carbon-neutral city, Ecopolis, Sakhalin, as part of an international consortium
- Compliance with the energy efficiency class of the residential complex “Mendeleev”, Khimki
- Bastille Building of NRU MEI: energy audit, development of the concept of air heating
- Grant of PSNI “Energetika”: “Thermal optimization of objects for various purposes”