Consulting and implementation of LEED v4 for New Construction certification system during the design and construction. The scope includes:
- development of design and construction strategies for LEED Gold
- Energy Modeling, Daylighting, Acoustics and PV plant modeling
- Development of zero carbon reduction technical strategy
- Supervision of LEED certification process
- Enhanced Commissioning of building systems per SHRAE Guidlines - 0.
The L'Oréal Vorsino Expansion Project is the greenest factory award 2017 project in Russia. The new build area is 15 000 sq.m. The building is LEED Gold certified. The development aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to zero by 2020. The building is equipped with Photovoltaic Plant with installed capacity of 500 KWp
The building achieved LEED v4 Gold certification level. The key performances are:
- The project reduced energy consumption by 46 percent.
- The project reduced water consumption by 46 percent.
- The high indoor and outdoor environmental quality for employees
The development aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to zero by 2020 with usage of PV plant, biomass boiler and demand respond energy system. The project was awarded with the Greenest Corporation in Russia 2017.