HPBS DEVELOPS STRATEGIES OF THE COMPLEX ENERGY SUPPLY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY:
• Determination of loads on the electricity and heat:
We can determine required loads on buildings at the early stages of design and optimize plug-in capacity and equipment capacity.
• Project verification:
Verification of project solutions efficiency, principled schemes of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, lighting, automatization, detection of errors and optimization.
• Calculation of renewable energy sources:
Payback calculation of using renewable energy and project development of the integration of alternative and renewable sources in the energy system.
• Selection of optimal equipment:
Development of recommendation for selection of equipment with optimal technical characteristics.
• Optimization of building engineering systems and barrier structures for efficiency improvement.
• Technical and economical energy systems scenarios:
Traditional scenario, optimistic scenario, innovative scenario.
• Modeling for international certification goals:
HPBS solutions using modern instruments of building modeling make significant contributions to rankings of international certification systems including optimization, energy consumption, development of strategy zero-CO2, calculations of renewable energy, electric loads management in the building, optimization of daylighting.
Development of a rational strategy for complex energy consumption and energy efficiency allow cutting energy costs, decreasing operating costs, reducing the negative impact on the environment and increasing the comfort of being in the facility.