Anyone can conduct a preliminary analysis of their project for compliance with the BREEAM certification system for New Construction from 2016.
To do this, follow these steps:
- The checklist is presented in Russian and English.
- Analyze the compliance of design solutions with the criteria of the BREEAM standard.
- Put down points according to the criteria that are fulfilled by the project
- Determine the weights of the criteria groups according to the BREEAM Assessment Guidelines or using the BREEAM Assessor.
- Calculate a preliminary BREEAM rating.
- Determine the target BREEAM rating to achieve.
- Contact a BREEAM appraiser to support project implementation and certification.
Checklist in Russian
Contact us if you need advice.